Tuesday, October 17, 2006

[IPR] Radio Interview

A couple of guys from Eugene, Oregon have a radio show on the local college radio station. The theme of their show is getting your artistic work out there once it's complete. They are both fiction writers, and have their own indie publishing label. They contacted me last week to ask me on the show to talk about Indie Press Revolution and what we were doing in the role-playing game market, obviously with an eye to how this could apply to other types of creative endeavors as well. Dudley and James were great guys, and it was a lot of fun to do the show.

I'll update the link when I have one that actually leads to the interview.

Thanks for having me on, gentlemen!

Edit:
Ok, they sent me the wrong link. Here's the right file:
http://www.indiepressrevolution.com/pdf/kwva%20art%20hustle%2016%2010%202006%20show.mp3
It sounds kind of weird at first because they ran the same promo three times before the show starts.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home