Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Convention Season

I haven't posted in quite some time, and I apologize for that. I have been working quite hard for both Galileo Games and Indie Press Revolution for the last month or so:

- Mortal Coil was released, and is now available to order.
- I attended both Origins and DexCon in the last three weeks.
- The quarter ended, and I had to do the books and pay all those crazy game designers on IPR.

Anyway, I will be posting a slew of Actual Play reports over the next week, and I will be putting up a tale of publishing success for Mortal Coil, to contrast my last publishing story about The Legend of Yore.

In the meantime, check out this excellent post over on The Well of Urd. Thor has some great advice that I strongly urge all game designers to think about.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home