Wednesday, November 09, 2005

[Mortal Coil] Play-Testing

Sorry for the long drought, here. I've been busy and distracted, but I really should have been posting here more.

I have finally nailed down the last rules regarding Magic tokens in Mortal Coil. I think the game is in good enough shape to do some initial play-testing, and then I can refine these rules. At that point, I will reach out and ask others to give it a try (although it needs some serious editing before then--I doubt anyone could decipher it at the moment).

Anyway, I am quite pleased that I managed to get to this point for this game. It's been years and years, but I think I finally have a handle on what I want Mortal Coil to do.

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger gains said...

So, you're going to reach out to South West Jersey right?

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Brennan Taylor said...

Absolutely! I will be reaching out to anyone willing to give it a try. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home