Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Not Much Off the Writing Desk

Or the Raven for that matter, lately. I know I've been remiss about posting here, and I thought that would be a topic for a post. I've been exceptionally busy with both IPR and Galileo Games in the last months. Here's an update on what I've been doing:

IPR has been going gangbusters for the last year or so, and the work is getting pretty significant. This year, I've done a number of things to reduce the amount of time I was spending on web maintenance and packing boxes. The company is successful enough that it was long past due, but that has required a lot of logistics and time juggling. Luckily, now some of the pressure is off (so I can concentrate on other things and add more pressure).

Galileo Games, unfortunately, took a bit of a back seat during this whole process, pretty much since GenCon last year. Mortal Coil is doing really, really well, better than I expected, and is still one of IPR top sellers. This pleases me greatly.

Bulldogs! ran out late last year, and it's taken me entirely too long to get things worked out on reprinting it. I did some revisions and updated the system for 3.5 (long overdue), and a new edition will be out this month.

My new project, How We Came to Live Here, is moving sluggishly. I just haven't had a lot of time to tighten it up. I have been playtesting, which has gone extremely well. The changes I am making are mostly tweaks. The text, on the other hand, is barely notes, and completely incomprehensible for anyone other than myself, and that's the next task: I need to get it written up in a form that can go to outside playtest.

That's the update for today, and look for some more stuff on here in the next week or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home